It's the "Let Freedom Ring"
matching gift campaign.
We're excited to announce that the Born2Fly Project to stop child trafficking has received an anonymous $25,000 matching gift. That means every dollar you give is doubled up to that amount.
We're calling it the "Let Freedom Ring" matching gift campaign -- in honor of the upcoming July 4 holiday in the US, also known as Independence Day.
Freedom is something trafficked kids don't have. That's why our "Let Freedom Ring" campaign is so strategic. For the next 7 days between now and next Friday, July 4, your donation will double:
$10 = $20
$50 = $100
$100 = $200
$1,000 = $2,000
Your $50 contribution means $100 to send our anti-trafficking curriculum to more countries. A $500 contribution makes $1,000 available to translate our resources into additional languages. And $4,000 becomes $8,000 to develop even more cutting-edge anti-trafficking materials.
These funds will help us continue and even expand our work all over the globe reaching kids before the traffickers do.
Traffickers are working to recruit children at this very moment and we must stop them. This is the time to press forward with everything we've got -- and this generous matching grant will help us do that.
Double your dollars
Born2Fly is one of the most effective, far-reaching, anti-trafficking organizations in the world -- and we do it with a tight budget, low overhead, and miniscule staff. If you believe in what we're doing, this is a strategic time to donate because your contribution will automatically double.
Here's how you can "let freedom ring":
- Use the red donate button to make a donation and double your gift.
- Tell 5 people about our "Let Freedom Ring" matching gift campaign.
- Let them know you support B2F and they can too.
- Post about "Let Freedom Ring" on your Facebook page. Use the button below.
- Tweet about it with #letfreedomring.
- Take a photo that depicts "freedom," make a B2F poster out of it, and Instagram it.
- Collect loose change from friends.
- Sponsor a B2F casual day at work.
- Ask your company to match your gift.
Whatever you do, please don't delay. "Let Freedom Ring" ends at midnight on July 4. Please take advantage of this strategic opportunity and help us continue our mission. Thank you for your partnership; you really are helping us reach kids before the traffickers do.