5th annual Human Trafficking Awareness Day
Saturday, January 26, 2012
11:00 am - 4:00 pm
Lake Eola -- Walt Disney Amphitheater
101 N. Rosalind Ave.
Orlando, Florida 32801
- Free fingerprinting and picture I.D. for children
- Kid-friendly -- special games and activities for kids
- Anti-human trafficking booths -- domestic and international agencies (including Born2Fly :-)
- Memory Exhibit –- "Where are all the missing children and adults?"
- Guest speakers and abolitionists sharing their stories and experiences
- CALL TO ACTION –- Stand with those ending slavery!
- Art Stroll and Silent Auction
- Live entertainment, food vendors, fair-trade vendors, and more
So come on by and cheer me on as I challenge young adults to be audacious. And Born2Fly will have a booth along with many other organizations working to fight trafficking in Orlando and overseas.
If you live in central Florida and want to know more about human trafficking -- and how to stop it -- this is the place to be.