Here are 5 more ways we can help stop child trafficking (scroll down for the first batch):
6. Set aside part of your vacation to volunteer with an organization that works to stop trafficking or helps victims. Whatever your skills--medical, counseling, administration, legal, or education--they're needed somewhere.
7. Display an anti-trafficking poster in your school, church, or office. Download posters (in English, Spanish, Thai, Vietnamese, Indonesian, Chinese, and Korean) here.
8. Organize a fund-raising party for the Not For Sale child-trafficking awareness project, and invite your friends, family, and co-workers. (Contact us for more information.)
9. Write an article or letter to the editor about the realities of child sex slavery. Send it to your local newspaper's print and web editions.
10. Flex your political muscles. When you learn about proposed legislation, such as the annual bill in the US to reauthorize the Trafficking Victims Protection Act of 2000, contact your congressional representatives. Click here to find email addresses and phone numbers for US senators and representatives.
Want more ideas? Watch this space....