11. Forgo birthday, Christmas, holiday, or wedding presents. Instead, ask friends and family to give gifts in your name to the Not For Sale child-trafficking awareness project. Your gifts will put books and other awareness materials into the hands of kids, parents, and teachers all over the world. (That lasts a lot longer and is more life-changing than a toaster or tie.)
12. Pick a country and take an immersion trip to acquaint yourself with what's happening in the child-trafficking industry. Make appointments to meet with local and international organizations working to stop the traffic.
13. Introduce Not For Sale to foundations or corporation that might like to support our work. If your employer matches donations, let us know.
14. Educate yourself on what's happening in countries where you travel, study, or do business. The U.S. State Department TIPS (Trafficking in Persons) List ranks 150 countries according to their efforts to end trafficking.
15. Blog. Got a blog? Post stories about the realities of child trafficking and efforts to stop it. Add a link to any of the posts on this blog.
Watch this space for 5 more ideas...